Use within 24hrs of delivery
Not suitable for freezing
For best results follow these instructions:
- Preheat oven to 230 degrees Celsius/gas mark 8/450 Fahrenheit
- Remove pizza from the delivery box
- When the oven has reached temperature place your pizza directly onto the wire baking rack (not on a baking tray) so that you get direct heat to the top and bottom of the pizza
- Cook for 7-10 minutes, rotating the pizza 180 degrees halfway through the cooking time to ensure it cooks evenly
- Keep a close eye on the pizza as it’s cooking and be ready to take it out of the oven as soon as it’s done
- Oven temperatures given are for a fan oven.
- Please be aware that different ovens will vary in performance and temperatures may differ from front to back or top to bottom of the oven.
- In order to achieve the best pizza possible, keep a close eye on the pizza as it is cooking.
- We do not recommend cooking more than two pizzas at one time