Mild french goats cheese with roasted peppers and caramelised onion jam.
Allergens: gluten, milk
Allergen advice: due to the way our food is prepared it is not possible to guarantee the absence of allergens in our products
Use within 24hrs of delivery
Not suitable for freezing
For best results follow these instructions:
- Preheat oven to 230 degrees Celsius/gas mark 8/450 Fahrenheit
- Remove pizza from the delivery box
- When the oven has reached temperature place your pizza directly onto the wire baking rack (not on a baking tray) so that you get direct heat to the top and bottom of the pizza
- Cook for 7-10 minutes, rotating the pizza 180 degrees halfway through the cooking time to ensure it cooks evenly
- Keep a close eye on the pizza as it’s cooking and be ready to take it out of the oven as soon as it’s done
- Oven temperatures given are for a fan oven.
- Please be aware that different ovens will vary in performance and temperatures may differ from front to back or top to bottom of the oven.
- In order to achieve the best pizza possible, keep a close eye on the pizza as it is cooking.
- We do not recommend cooking more than two pizzas at one time